- On Monday, November 1st, Peek-a-book Babies will begin at 10:15am.
- On Tuesday at 10:15am, come on in for Family Storytime!
- Also on Tuesday, Yoga Stretch for Grades 1-5 will begin at 3:45pm. Pre-registration is required for this program.
- On Wednesday at 11am, a new round of Beginner’s Computer Classes will start. This month, we’ll be focusing on word processing. Pre-registration is required for this program.
- A grade K-1 session of Chickadees is scheduled for Wednesday at 3:45pm.
- Time for 2s and 3s continues on Thursday, November 4th, at 10:15am.
- On Thursday, November 4th, we’re holding the next installment in our free Lifewise at Lunch lecture series with psychologist and life coach Amy Wood. This month’s subject is Letting Go of Self-Limiting Beliefs, and it begins at noon.
- As usual, our Teen Gaming Club will meet Friday at 3pm.
If you’d like to receive email reminders about our programming, hop on over to our website to sign up — and please, do feel free to call the library at 985.2173 with any questions!