- On Monday, October 18th, Peek-a-book Babies will begin at 10:15am.
- Later on Monday, at 6pm, our Crossover book discussion group will meet to talk about Justine Larbalestier’s Liar. Next month we’ll be discussing The Good Thief, by Hannah Tinti — swing by the library to place your copy on hold!
- On Tuesday at 10:15am, come on in for Family Storytime!
- A grade 2-3 session of Chickadees is scheduled for Tuesday at 3:45pm.
- This round of computer classes continues on Wednesday at 11am. This session of beginning classes is full, but give us a call if you’re interested in pre-registering for a future session.
- Time for 2s and 3s continues on Thursday at 10:15am.
- As usual, our Teen Gaming Club will meet Friday at 3pm.
If you’d like to receive email reminders about our programming, hop on over to our website to sign up — and please, do feel free to call the library at 985.2173 with any questions!