- On Monday, October 4th, Peek-a-book Babies will begin at 10:15am.
- Monday afternoon at 1pm, author Dick Goodie will be here to talk about his third book, Raindrops on a Nail Keg.
- And then, at 3:45pm, the first session of Yoga Stretch (grades 1-5) will be held. Pre-registration is required.
- On Tuesday at 10:15am, come on in for Family Storytime!
- Another round of computer classes will begin on Wednesday at 11am. These classes are for beginners, and pre-registration is required.
- A K-1 session of Chickadees is scheduled for Wednesday at 3:45pm.
- Time for 2s and 3s continues on Thursday at 10:15am.
- On Thursday, October 7th, we’re holding the next installment in our free Lifewise at Lunch lecture series with psychologist and life coach Amy Wood. This month’s subject is Living from a Strengths-Based Perspective, and it begins at noon.
- As usual, our Teen Gaming Club will meet Friday at 3pm.
If you’d like to receive email reminders about our programming, hop on over to our website to sign up — and please, do feel free to call the library at 985.2173 with any questions!