- On Monday, September 20, Peek-a-book Babies will begin at 10:15am.
- Later on Monday, at 6pm, our Crossover book discussion group will meet to talk about Scott Simon’s Pretty Birds. Next month we’ll be discussing Liar, by Justine Larbalestier — swing by the library to place your copy on hold!
- On Tuesday at 10:15am, come on in for Family Storytime!
- Time for 2s and 3s continues on Thursday, September 16th, at 10:15am.
- Book Covers, our teen book club, has moved to a new day (Thursdays) and a new time (3:30). Swing on by the meeting on September 23rd to meet everyone and pick up your copy of Bill Willingham’s Fables!
- In a bit of a change, our Adult Book Discussion Group will be held on Friday at 11am this month, because the author of this month’s read, Colin Sargent, will be attending! Copies of his Museum of Human Beings will be available for purchase.
- As usual, our Teen Gaming Club will meet Friday at 3pm.
- And lastly, Friday evening at 6:30pm, we’ll be hosting another author! Helen Rivas-Rose will be here to present her memoir, Brave: a Memoir of Overcoming Shyness.
If you’d like to receive email reminders about our programming, hop on over to our website to sign up — and please, do feel free to call the library at 985.2173 with any questions!