- On Monday, September 13, Peek-a-book Babies will begin at 10:15am.
- Also on Monday is this month’s Book-to-Film Night. We’re screening a movie based on Nicholas Sparks’ The Last Song, which stars Greg Kinnear and Miley Cyrus. It came out in 2010 and is rated PG. The movie will begin promptly at 6pm.
- On Tuesday at 10:15am, come on in for Family Storytime!
- The Friends of the Library will meet on Tuesday at 11:30am.
- Wednesday evening at 6:30pm, swing by for a special program on Coyotes: America’s Songdog.
- Time for 2s and 3s continues on Thursday, September 16th, at 10:15am.
- Come and celebrate Curious George’s birthday at the party in our Children’s room on Thursday at 1pm!
- Head on in for the first meeting of our Anime Club on Thursday at 3:30pm!
- As usual, our Teen Gaming Club will meet Friday at 3pm.
- And don’t miss our Friends’ 50¢ book sale on Saturday. It begins at 8:30am and as usual, will run through 1pm. Come early for the best selection!
If you’d like to receive email reminders about our programming, hop on over to our website to sign up — and please, do feel free to call the library at 985.2173 with any questions!