So you should come in and visit.
- This month’s Teen Movie Night is on Monday, August 30th. We’re screening a movie about a guy who proclaims his love for a classmate (Hayden Panettiere) during his graduation speech. It came out in 2009, is rated PG-13, and was based on Larry Doyle’s novel I Love You, Beth Cooper. As always, free pizza will be served and the movie will begin promptly at 5:45pm.
- On Tuesday, our Board of Trustees will assemble for their monthly meeting at 7pm. Board meetings are open to the public.
- On Thursday, September 2, we’re holding the next installment in our free Lifewise at Lunch lecture series with psychologist and life coach Amy Wood. This month’s subject is What’s the Use of Worrying?, and it begins at noon.
- As usual, our Teen Gaming Club will meet Friday at 3pm.
- And September 4th marks our return to regular Saturday hours: we’ll be open 9:30am-5pm. Goodbye, beach!
If you’d like to receive email reminders about our programming, hop on over to our website to sign up — and please, do feel free to call the library at 985.2173 with any questions!